Monday, May 18, 2009

What makes something important?

Am I the lone person or do others seem to have that one person they want to be acknowledged by . I have a somewhat good life, and yet I still have that yearn in my heart like a child wanting her parents approval. While I wasn't very approval worthy as a child it seems, because I rarely got it, I still have that one person that I strive for an acknowledging word.
I am not sure if I will ever get it. Usually anything I say or do is met with a way I could have done it better.
Why do I keep beating my head against a stone wall wanting what it seems I will never achieve. That old saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" These words are wrong for the words I hear and long to hear do definately hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment